Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Wonders of Our World

All my life and today, still, I want to travel across the world. In my lifetime I’ve been to about 6 other countries and there’s still a lot of the world I wish to see. Places like Asia and Europe are continents I haven’t set foot on yet and I’d love to see places like France, Italy, Spain, Great Britain, Ireland, Greece, and even the Czech Republic when he gets safer. All the Asian countries as well seem very cool and interesting like China and Japan, Indonesia, and maybe India. People always claim to want to visit different parts of the world but most of the time they don’t even know why; they just want to be able to. I enjoy seeing old historical things like the homes of Pablo Neruda in Chile, South America and the ruins down in Mexico. In Asia I can see all the really cool Monk/ Buddhist Temples and the magnificence of the countries. I like going back to seeing what life was like in the past, the Pyramids (http://youtube.com/watch?v=K5GPpVCtH5A) and the ruins of ancient cultures truly amaze me and draw me in. There are a lot of things in this world to be explored and they’re loads of fun. But, even with all these adventures I know it’s important to be safe in the other countries. I have to watch what I eat and drink nothing except bottled beverages and what places I visit. There’s many ways to easily be sick and in places like Africa I have to be really careful that if I visit that continent I watch for disease carrying mosquitoes that can deposit parasites into my body. There’s a lot of culture, art, and different atmospheres that these countries have to offer and also, maybe I’ll pick up on the languages a little because knowing as many different languages possible.

1 comment:

Alex R said...

personallyl, I'd rather see Europe, and that's about it. Asia kinda freaks me out. It's an interesting take though, but the chzech respublic? come on man, that's crazy.